The all-around popular cladding.
A dual circuit vacuum cladding lifter specifically developed for the safe, quick, handling and installation of composite wall and roof panels.
The Clad King features a dampened hydraulic tilt mechanism allowing panels to be safely tilted from horizontal to vertical. Multi-positional pads and an extendable frame add to the lifter's versatility making it suitable for all panel types - PUR, mineral wool and EPS - and most surface finishes.
Aluminium multi-configuration frame offers minimal load deflection.
- Dual, independent vacuum circuits with two vacuum reserve tanks and two non-return valves
- Vacuum gauge for each circuit
- Hydraulically dampened tilting
- Lockable vertical and horizontal tilting
- On-board maintenance-free vacuum pump
- 12v rechargeable battery with integral 110v or 240v charger and battery energy gauge
- Audio-visual low vacuum alert
- Cable remote control option
- Reverse air flow (blow-off) vacuum pump
- Multi-positional pads to fit between panel ridges
- Frame extendable to 4.66m length