A flexible robotic manipulator
Delivering the ultimate combination of reach and precision engineering, the GL-UMC600 is a state-of-the-art robotic attachment designed to work in conjunction with our UNIC spider crane range.
The GL-UMC600 robotic head is an excellent device for lifting and manipulating large glass units weighing up to 600kg. When the GL-UMC600 is attached to a compact mini crane, customers have the added advantage of extended boom reach for easy glazing at height.
The highly flexible GL-UMC600 is designed to attach directly to the UNIC crane’s boom and is independently powered with electric actuators that allow precise movement of glass loads. This attachment comes with 95° rotation, 40° head slew left and right, 120° tilt and can be operated via its own radio remote control.
- Capacity: 300kg (4 pads) or 600kg (8 pads)
- Dual circuit vacuum system with vacuum gauge, reserve tank and non-return valve for each circuit
- Compatible with UNIC models: URW-095, URW-295, URW-376, URW-506 and URW-706
- When attached to URW-706 boom length restricted to 16 metres
Unique, patented head allows a unit to be manipulated with ease through:
- 40° left and right of centre
- 60° up and down from centre
- 95° rotation
- Audio-visual low vacuum warning
- Extension arms cialisfrance24.com available for lifting larger loads
- Power supply: 24V rechargeable battery
- Weight: 170kg